Fri, Sep 07|
Devils Thumb Ranch Resort & Spa
Male Impact Summit (1)
Men! We know you enjoy active variety more than events where you sit, listen and stare at PowerPoint slides all day. So we created this engaging, challenging and interactive mountain Summit designed for men (18+). Check it out!
Time & Location
Sep 07, 2018, 8:00 PM – Sep 09, 2018, 11:00 AM
Devils Thumb Ranch Resort & Spa, 3530 County Rd 83, Tabernash, CO 80478, USA
About The Event
Please review all instructions and information below -- including what's behind the "Read More" link -- before attempting to register. Be sure to use Chrome browser when registering.
REGISTRATION (Participants are responsible for their own lodging and meals. See below.)
$75 Student (18+) rate with valid current student ID.
$115 if registering 7/25 - 8/24 midnight. Take advantage of the Early Bird Discount!
$125 if registering 8/25 - 9/6 midnight. Pre-payments by check not received by 9/3 will require online payment.
$135 if registering on site.
Registration involves two steps:
1) To register:
- Go to www.asrconline.org home page and click on the MAIS Register Now link at the top left.
- Scroll down to the "Tickets" section, found at the bottom of this page.
- Select the appropriate date/registration fee.
- Choose "1" for the number of tickets. Each individual's registration must be completed separately.
- Click "Checkout"
- Complete the requested Add Your Details information
- PLEASE NOTE: All tickets will say "Unpaid" in the right column under Payment Status. A separate payment receipt is generated for those who pay by credit card (recommended) in the next step. If you don't see your ticket in your inbox, check your spam folder. Please bring both your registration ticket and your payment receipt with you to check in, or have them available on your mobile device.
2) Pay with credit card or check:
- To use a credit card (recommended; this payment method generates an instant receipt), click here and complete the required information. You will receive a receipt via email. If you don't see the receipt in your inbox, check your spam folder.
- You can also mail a check in the appropriate amount* made out to Adoption Search Resource Connection (please note "MAIS Registration" in the memo section of the check and include your email address) to:
- Click "Buy Now" to complete the transaction and generate your ticket.
Adoptees in Search
P.O. Box 24556
Denver, CO 80224
*Refund policy: A $35.00 fee will be deducted from refunds for cancellation notices received before midnight 9/30/17. Registration fees are not refundable on or after 10/1/17, except in rare medical or unforeseeable circumstances. By registering for the Male Adoptee/Alumni Impact Summit, you agree to this refund policy.
Click here to view our outstanding speaker bios.
Friday, September 7
8:00 - Ghost Stories around the fire (conditions permitting).
Saturday, September 8
7:30 am Breakfast in the Bunkhouse
9:00 am - NORM TALK: NAMES
9:45 - Break
10:00 - NORM TALK: ORGASMS! (vs. Intimacy)
11:30 - Lunch
1:00 pm - NORM TALK: RECOVERY
1:45 - Break
2:00 - Free time! Reserve horseback riding, a guided hike, a fly fishing lesson, a jeep/buggy tour, zip line, spa appointments in advance -- or do your own thing at no cost. One-to-one and/or group peer support will also be available.
5:30 - Dinner
Sunday, September 9
8: 00 am Breakfast
9:30 am - NORM Talk: ME, MYSELF
11: am - Wrap Up and Check Out
The Ranch is holding an initial block of single rooms with attached bath in the Bunkhouse. Call 970-726-7000 to reserve your room with a 50% deposit ASAP. Balance due will be charged to your credit card two weeks before the event.
Looking for a roommate to share expenses? There is one room with a Queen and Twin bed available on a first come, first-served basis. Notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and/or post and check comments on the MAIS Facebook page.
The Bunkhouse - $110 per night, single occupancy. Let's fill these rooms first!)
Vasquez Creek Inn - $169+ per night King, $179+ Queen and Twin. Located in Winter Park, about 10 minutes from the Ranch. Shuttle available.
Lodge Rooms and Cabins -Top end, but sharing an onsite Lodge room with two queen beds can be less expensive than a single King room at the Vasquez Creek Inn.
Smoking is allowed in designated areas only.
Located just 77 miles west of Denver, CO (90 miles from DIA), there are a variety of ways to get to the Ranch. For maximum mobility and flexibility, we recommend renting a car. If you have some extra time, arrive a day early and take the scenic morning Zephyr train ride from Denver's Union Station to Fraser, then Uber, Lyft or shuttle to the Ranch.
We recommended making the drive during daylight, if possible. From Denver, it's an easy route west on I-70 past Idaho Springs, then take highway 40 north over Berthoud Pass past Winter Park and Fraser. About four miles past Fraser, look for the blue signs on your right instructing you to turn right onto County Road 83 to Devil's Thumb Ranch. Stay to the right when County Road 84 forks to the left. You'll drive past the Bunkhouse to check in at the main lodge. There you will be given a code to your room if you are staying at the Ranch.
MATCHING FUNDS GRANTS
A limited amount of matching funds are available to help those in need of financial assistance. Please let us know about your situation confidentially via email@example.com. If you would like to contribute to help someone attend, please note your willingness in the Comments section when you register, or simply include an additional amount with your registration fee.
Registration (8/25 - 9/6)
REGISTRATION Rates* $115 7/25 - 8/24 midnight (Take advantage of the Early Bird Discount!) $125 8/25 - 9/6 midnight (Payments by check not received by 9/3 will require online payment.) $135 On site. To make an online registration payment now, go to the ASRC Donation portal and complete the required information. For Amount, select "Other" and enter the appropriate one time payment amount ($115 before 9/15 or $125 on or after 9/15) In the "In Honor of" box, type "MAIS Registration."
Student Ticket (18+ with ID)
The Male Adoptee/Impact Summit is the perfect opportunity for younger men to enjoy mountain recreation and learn from the experiences of those who have walked a bit further down the road. Join us!